Terms & Conditions
|Terms & Conditions|
|• 50% non-refundable deposit or full price is required on all customised cakes.
• 75% non-refundable deposit is required for wedding cake orders and the balance 2 weeks before collection.
• 100% non-refundable payment required for edible print images.
• Consider your email or WhatsApp request as received, when you receive a response from CakeandBake.
• Cake orders will only be scheduled on receipt of the deposit, within the lead times.
• Collection time of cakes is as stated on your invoice and or Order sheet, unless we have been delayed by power outages or events beyond our control. If orders are to be collected earlier than specified, please contact the Bakery to make arrangements and if it is possible, we will accommodate you.
• If images were emailed, the onus is on the client to confirm that it was received by CakeandBake.
• If high resolution images were not emailed, CakeandBake takes no responsibility for pixelated images.
• CakeandBake is not responsible for late order collections. No refunds will be entertained. Clients are to ensure they arrange a collection time within our trading hours. Collections outside of trading days and times will not be entertained.
• Please bear in mind that Ice cream/sponge cakes cannot be replicated exactly as per pictures submitted, but we will try our best to get it as close to the image supplied. No two cakes are alike these items are all hand made.
• Please specify dietary allergies where possible.
• Where cakes orders are placed on line, the client confirms thereby that they have read and understood our terms and conditions with regard to a dispute.
• Once cakes are collected and signed for, CakeandBake take no responsibility for any damages related to melting, defrosting, or any other type of damage to the cake.
• Cakes are not to be transported on the car seat at all.
• Cancellations within 1 week of collection will attract a 50% fee of the deposit paid or 50% of the full amount paid.
• Orders cancelled 2 weeks before collection will attract a 25% cancellation fee.